I haven’t posted in a while as I’ve been busy with some other work however as the sun is still shining in this part of the world and it’s Monday morning I thought I’d share another five inspirational bits of wisdom with you all and hope that you have a glorious day.
1) “For certain is death for the born/And certain is birth for the dead; /Therefore over the inevitable/Thou shouldst not grieve”.
BHAGAVAD GITA (250 BC – 250 AD)
2) “He not busy being born is busy dying” – BOB DYLAN
3) “As a well-spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death”.
LEONARDO DA VINCI (1452 – 1519)
4) “As men, we are all equal in the presence of death”.
5) “Remembering that I’ll be dead soon is the most important tool I’ve ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life”.
STEVE JOBS (1955 – 2011)