Okay so many of us will have woken today feeling like ‘death’, so here’s some inspirational words on the topic to help us live more happy, free and fun filled lives beyond the fear of it’s grip…
1) I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.
2) A useless life is an early death.
JOHANN WOLFGANG VON GOETHE
3) The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
MARCUS TULLIUS CICERO
4) They tell us that suicide is the greatest piece of cowardice… that suicide is wrong; when it is quite obvious that there is nothing in the world to which every man has a more unassailable title than to his own life and person.
5) I had seen birth and death but had thought they were different.
T. S. ELIOT